Counterpoint retail management solution targets the small to mid-market retailer in a variety of verticals. It is a well rounded solution that covers more than Point of Sale, and supports multi-channel activities.
In a world where technology is rapidly changing, you need a partner who can adapt quickly! CP-Commerce, the leader in point-of-sale technology integration, has the solutions your business demands to keep you competitive and moving forward. NCR Counterpoint is an innovative, feature-rich retail management solution designed to handle all aspects of a retailer’s business.
It is important that your E-commerce web site must be easy to use so that the shopper will be able to locate the merchandise and have confidence when placing their orders. If first time buyers are satisfied with the prices in the website as well as their experience, they are more likely to come back and shop again.
If you choose to setup an E-Commerce web site, you must be certain that the cart is search engine friendly. If customers are unable to find your online store, it will be difficult to make sales.
- Full Retail Management Suite – Point of Sale, Inventory, Customers, Accounts Receivable, Order Management Automated Purchasing, Timecards, Reporting and Accounting Integration.
- Mobile – Mobile tools to help you sell, record inventory, physical counts and more.
- Microsoft SQL Database – NCR Counterpoint is built on the Microsoft SQL Server® database platform providing reliable data storage, scalability, and exceptional performance.
- EMV Support – Chip and Pin technology to ensure your customer’s credit card data is secure.
- Microsoft Dynamics Accounting Integration – NCR Counterpoint offers a direct interface to Microsoft Dynamics and many other popular accounting solutions.
- Contactless Payments – Offer the payment solutions your consumers demand with support for Apple Pay and Google Wallet.
- Point-to-Point Encryption – Adds another layer of security to ensure your customer’s data is protected.
- Social Media, Email Marketing – Market to your customers with the built in email and social media platform.
CP-Commerce – A Magento 2 E-Commerce Integration
Imagine being able to see directly into your online and in-store inventory all on one cohesive system.
This includes a fully customizable theme and styling to give your site a unique and professional appearance. The theme specifically drives the overall look and feel of your site. You can choose your theme options specific to your company in the CP-Commerce Admin Panel. You can also change the fonts and colors, display your own slideshow on the home page, customize the header and footer areas and much more. If you wish to fine-tune the design, you can customize the CSS file or completely change the built-in elements using XML.
CP-Commerce Integration to Counterpoint SQL
CP-Commerce eCommerce integration to Counterpoint syncs all your items, prices, A/R and customer data between your e-commerce website and CounterPoint. If there aren’t existing extensions to meet your needs, we can develop them for you in-house. Sync directly from CounterPoint to eCommerce. Here are some advantages of integrating to NCR Counterpoint-
- You’re Always Connected & Selling to the Connected Customer
- Unified Customer Experience Across Channels
- Achieve Seamless Synchronization of Your Inventory & Supply Chain
- Centralized Customer & Sales History
- Data Security Beyond the Transaction
- Selecting Your Integration Partner
Give your shoppers more to look at – more details, more colors, and more images. Built-in image zooms let shoppers see the finer details of each product. Show off the front, back, inside and other views of each product with an unlimited number of alternate images, and associate images with additional product options such as color, etc. Shoppers can sign up for Email Alerts if they want to be notified when a product is back in stock, or when the price changes for a product they’re interested in buying.
Email alerts are automatic – when you receive more inventory or set up sale pricing in CounterPoint, Magento automatically updates the quantities and prices in your online store, and your online store automatically emails the shoppers who have signed up for alerts. As you can see, CP-Commerce is packed with features. Don’t see something you’re looking for? There’s a good chance it’s built in or can be added relatively inexpensively.
In short- let us help and guide you on automating your business into a fluid, robust, and dynamic powerhouse of sales.
About Computer SOS, Inc.:
Computer SOS, Inc. was founded in the mid-nineties as a small computer repair business in Williamsville, New York on the outskirts of Buffalo. Since then we have grown to a full-service company offering solutions, service, consumables, hardware and software, on-site technical design, installation, support and training, custom application development, web site design and hosting, management, and internet connectivity.